What follows is a list of my top five posts from 2012, as measured by pageviews. Popular posts are not necessarily the best posts, but I think most of these are pretty good on the merits as well.
- The hidden gem in Romney’s disaster speech
- Piracy really costs the economy nothing
- The strange and scary candidacy of Ron Paul
- The three conservative philosophical frameworks rebutted
- Income taxes are voluntary
Honorable mention goes to There is no such thing as redistribution. It is the sixth most popular post for the year, but it only had 3 months to collect pageviews.